We love building relationships. That is the foundation in which Arko Flooring is built upon. Good communication and trust are the cornerstones to all lasting relationships.
- Our experienced Flooring Professionals will guide you to find solutions that meet your expectations, whether it’s a small residential project or a large commercial project. We intend to build a relationship on trust and communication with you that lasts years after your project is complete. With personalized service and attention to detail we will help your vision become a reality while providing you materials and a budget that meets your needs.
- Our experienced estimators are ready to take your spec’d project and provide an accurate, budget-friendly estimate. Our Field Operation Coordinators will guide the installers to bring your project to life in a quality, timely manner. Also, if needed, we have skilled managers to help you find the right product to meet your needs.
- We will do our best to take your project from the planning stage to completion while meeting your design and budget needs. We pay very close attention to every detail, so your finished product is just as you had in mind. Our experienced staff has many years of experience in estimating, purchasing, and installation to make your project go smoothly from start to finish.
- We also have many relationships with many manufacturers and distributors to make sure we can secure the products you want to bring the project to completion on time.
Each, and every client is important to us. We value the opportunity to build a relationship that allows us to take care of all your flooring needs for years to come. We empower our experienced staff to do whatever it takes to get your project to completion on time and with all the quality you expect.
We strive to have great relationships in the industry which allows us to secure competitive pricing, with on time delivery of materials which allows us to finish projects on time.
Our large warehouse allows us the ability to secure products and store them until the project calls for them, so we can avoid price increases after the project has already been estimated.
What we’ve accomplished
5 YEARS in the Industry
Numerous types of projects
- Hospitality/Hotels including Fairfield by Marriott, Microtel, Hyatt Place, Courtyard by Marriott, Woodspring Suites, Tru by Hilton, and Home 2 Suites;
- Dining including Marzonis, Goose Island Brew Pub, and Which Wich sandwich shop;
- Retail Fitouts including Russell Cellular;
- Senior living including All American Assisted Living, The Bridges at Bent creek, Middletown Homes;
- Health & Fitness including Lifetime Fitness;
- Apartment Community new builds like Ivy Ridge, as well as continued maintenance of numerous apartment complexes;
- Industrial, Warehouse fitouts including Goodman Logistics, Phillips Healthcare, and Blue Ridge Capital;
- Healthcare, including St. Luke’s Medical center, Geisinger Dubois, and Alder Health Pharmacy;
- Financial including Members 1st and Raymond James; and J. Worship centers including The Slavic Church of York and St Mark’s Lutheran Church.